Great Lakes Castings
Founded in 1945, Great Lakes Castings (GLC) brings over six decades of gray iron casting experience to a diverse range of industries. We are committed to providing our customers with the quickest turn-around times possible to meet their casting requirements and schedules. Innovative production processes, efficient inventory management and advanced technologies enable us to meet your need for high quality castings delivered on time-every time.
GLC produces and delivers both high and low volume castings to customers across North America. Industries served include construction, valve, pump, agricultural, gas, automotive, HVAC and many others.
Today, our high level of productivity ensures delivery of quality castings to meet your schedules. We are proud to have earned the ISO/TS16949 certification.
To keep pace with your requirements, we complement traditional casting processes by applying new, advanced technologies. GLC’s investments in quality production equipment include:
- Disa Match 130 Automated Molding Machine with stacking turntable
- Roberts Sinto 20”x24” Automated Molding
- Hunter 20”x24” Molding
- Hunter 14”x19” Molding
- Roberts Sinto Barinder Auto-Grinder
- 2013B Disa Automated Vertical Molding Machine
- Didion Drum Shakeout System
- Inductotherm Pressure Pour Furnace with Visi-